“What’s the Deal with Teens and Time Management” takes parents step-by-step through the basics of teaching their teens the time management skills they need to succeed—at school, at work and in life!
Reference ID: o8f3b0b0
Business: Order Out Of Chaos
Category: Books & Magazines
People Can Apply: 02/10/2015 - 02/23/2015
Final Approval Date: 03/02/2015
Final Shipment Date: 03/04/2015
Purchase price: Business will provide free or highly discounted products for authors
Shipping options: Shipping is not free
Product URL: https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/o8f3b0b0/0
Task 1: Share Amazon review with seller (optional - read first)
"What's the Deal with Teens and Time Management” takes parents step-by-step through the basics of teaching their teens the time management skills they need to succeed—at school, at work and in life!
In a readable, breezy and witty fashion, Josel opens the door to the world of time management, what it really means, why it's important and why your teen probably doesn't "get it.” And throughout the book, Josel offers up the "Triple Ts” – her tried and true Tips, Tools and Techniques – to provide support and guidance for parents looking to help their teens understand, develop and implement time management skills.
In this book, you'll learn:
- The FIVE mindsets parents need to start their teen on the journey of time management awareness.
- How to create a "Personal Homework Profile” to better understand how your teen tackles homework.
- How to help your teen create a time sense and develop "future awareness”.
- How to pick an appropriate paper or electronic academic planner and how to properly plan their time.
- How to create a peaceful and calm morning routine to get your teen out the door.
- Case studies, useful resources, Leslie's straight talk and much, much more!
Leslie Josel is the founder of "Order Out of Chaos,” an organizing consulting firm specializing in student organization and chronic disorganization and creator of the award-winning "Academic Planner: A Tool for Time Management”®. She brings over a decade's worth of professional experience working one-on-one with teens and their families, speaking to teachers, parent and professional groups across the country, as well as the perspective of a mother of a time-challenged teen, to create a parent's indispensable guide through the time management journey with their teen.