Of all the amazing Hydro Flask accessories available to you, the Hydro Cord is at the top of the list for being the most innovative piece of survival gear for 2016. It's designed to carry your WIDE MOUTH water bottle
Reference ID: e2h5b4t5
Category: Sport & Fitness
People Can Apply: 11/17/2016 - 12/02/2016
Final Approval Date: 12/07/2016
Final Shipment Date: 12/09/2016
Retail purchase price: $ 11.91
Discounted purchase price: $ 0.99
Shipping options: Shipping is not free
Product URL: https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/e2h5b4t5/0
Task 1: Write post on Facebook about product
- Includes a) handle made of 550 + 350 paracord, b) rubber ring and c) metal carabiner (as shown in photos).
- Fits 18 oz, 20 oz, 24 oz, 28 oz and 32 oz WIDE MOUTH water bottles (Hydro Flask, Nalgene, Nathan and more).
- Rubber safety ring provides additional security. The paracord loop tucks underneath and can be easily tightened by twisting one end of the cord.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Amazing customer support available to you.
- A secure and convenient way to carry your water bottle. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, fitness workouts, yoga sessions, all sport and exercise activities.
Of all the amazing Hydro Flask accessories available to you, the Hydro Cord is at the top of the list for being the most innovative piece of survival gear for 2016. It's designed to carry your WIDE MOUTH water bottle -- Hydro Flask, Nathan, Nalgene, and others. The paracord handle also functions as a survival cord (can easily be unraveled if you need rope for use in a survival situation). Included with your Paracord: 1) PARACORD HANDLE: Made of 550 and 350 grade parachute cord, adjustable strap 2) SAFETY RING: Made of polyethylene (PE) rubber, keeps your paracord strap securely attached to bottle (see photo) 3) CARABINER: Adds more ways to attach your water bottle to a belt, backpack, rope, bike, etc. (see photo) Fits most WIDE MOUTH water bottles and flasks: 18 oz, 20 oz, 24 oz, 28 oz, 32 oz A convenient water bottle carrier: Take it to the gym, on camping trips, hikes, biking, any outdoor adventure!