Leaves perfect grill marks and flavour intact every time while preventing any of your deliciously prepared food falling through the grates.
Reference ID: q0k7d9u3
Category: Outdoor & Camping
People Can Apply: 07/13/2016 - 07/28/2016
Final Approval Date: 08/02/2016
Final Shipment Date: 08/04/2016
Retail purchase price: $ 19.95
Discounted purchase price: $ 2.00
Shipping options: Free shipping
Product URL: https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/q0k7d9u3/0
Task 1: Share Amazon review with seller (optional - read first)
Leaves perfect grill marks and flavor intact every time while preventing any of your deliciously prepared food falling through the grates.
Use your BBQ Grill Mats to eat healthily in style! Veg won't fall though the cracks, meat won't spit and flare up, fish won't stick and fall apart, and you'll never have to worry about unhygienic public grills again.
Our items are all safe for food, approved by FDA!
All of our items, no matter the mat or mesh, are made of PTFE coated fiberglass fabric on both sides. So the materials are PTFE and fiberglass.
- The grill mat and baking mat are 0.20mm thick, 13"x15.75" in size, each side of the mat coated 5 layers of PTFE. The PTFE content is about 45%.
- The grill mesh is 1mm thick, also 13"x15.75" in size, each side of the mesh coated 4 layers of PTFE. The PTFE content is about 38%.
Instructions for Use:
- For use on all types of BBQ and grills including gas, electric and charcoal;
- Simply place the BBQ grill mat directly on your grilling rack and place food on top of sheet;
- Perfect for grilling all types of meats, fish, seafood, vegetables, pizza, sausages, hot dogs, kebabs and fruits;
- Ideal for either fat-free cooking or with saucy marinades;
- Great for taking to cottages, beaches and picnics;
- Reversible and can be cut to size.
- Wash before initial use.
- DO NOT use sharp objects or metal utensils.
- Rinse with warm soapy water when finished.
- DO NOT use scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
- DO NOT fold or crease.
- DO NOT use above 500℉ or 260℃
- DO NOT place directly on top of open flame, open element or gas burners
- DO NOT cover entire surface of BBQ
- Dishwasher safe on top rack