Pumpkin Seed Oil - 1000 Mg - 180 Capsules
Pumpkins (Cucurbita pepo) hide a wide array of health benefits in their seeds. Our pumpkin seed oil is cold pressed from fresh pumpkin seeds.
What is Pumpkin Seed Oil Used For?
Pumpkin seed oil contains significant amount of antioxidants, magnesium and zinc. Magnesium is important for proper functioning of cardiovascular system and zinc takes care of prostate health. They are also a great source for plant based fatty acids, which are essential for human body and need to be obtained from food. Pumpkin seed oil is used to support cardiovascular and prostate health and to support urinary system.
Benefits of NutriONN Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Great source of Magnesium, that has essential role in many vital processes in your body, such as maintaining proper bone and tooth formation, blood vessel relaxation and proper bowel movement.
- Rich source of zinc, which is important for immune system, cell formation and also for skin and eye health.
- Supporting prostate health with its high zinc and phytosterol content.
- Restful sleep - pumpkin seed oil is high in amino acid tryptophan, that converts to melatonin - the sleep hormone.
- Rich in essential fatty acids that support reducing inflammation in the joints and the GI-tract.