Whether for professional or everyday use, a longer runtime is just one perk of these high-quality, reliable batteries.
People Can Apply:
08/15/2016 - 08/24/2016
Final Approval Date:
Final Shipment Date:
Retail purchase price:
Discounted purchase price:
Shipping is not free
Verification % prerequisite: 45.00 or higher
Task 1: Write post on Facebook about product
Task 2: Write review on Third Party Website
NRGready High-Capacity Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries provide the extra power you need. Whether for professional or everyday use, a longer runtime is just one perk of these high-quality, reliable batteries. They are well performed in protecting overcharge, meeting HSF requirement and low self discharge, which are strictly according to the international regulations, such as UL CE ROHS. So you can buy with confidence.
Standard charging: 210mA for 16 hours
Quick charging: 420mA for 7 hours
Rapid charging: 1050mA for 2.4hours
Standard charge: 0~40 degrees
Quick charge: 10~40 degrees
Rapid charge:10~30 degrees
Relative humidity: 45~85%
Weight: Approx. 27.5g
1. Pre-charged 30% power at the factory and ready to use.
2. Be sure to charge NRGready batteries within a temperature range of 0 to 40 degrees Celsius.
3. Do not connect more than 21 NRGready batteries in series, as this may cause electrical shocks, leakage of battery fluid and heat generation.
4. Do not remove the outer tube from a battery or damage it. Doing so will expose the battery to the risk of a short circuit, and may cause leakage of battery fluid, heat generation, explosion and fire.
5. Storage batteries should be charged one time every four months under the storage temperature of30 degrees and below, every three months under 40 degrees and below, and every one month under 50 degrees and below.
Do not use old and new batteries mixed together, or batteries at different charge levels.
Do not use the NRGready battery mixed with a dry cell or other batteries of different capacity, type. This may cause leakage of battery fluid and heat generation.