UV filter reduces haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet light.
Reference ID: q0k7b4u3
People Can Apply: 06/06/2016 - 06/08/2016
Final Approval Date: 06/26/2016
Final Shipment Date: 06/28/2016
Retail purchase price: $ 15.99
Purchase price: Business will provide free products for authors
Shipping options: Shipping is not free
Product URL: https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/q0k7b4u3/0
Task 1: Share Amazon review (optional - read first)
• Kit includes: (3)49MM Filter Set(UV, CPL, FLD) + (1)49MM 3-in-1 Collapsible Design Rubber Lens Hood + (1)49MM Center Pinch Lens Cap with Cap Keeper Leash + (1)Filter Carrying Pouch + (2)Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloths. Compatible with Sony Alpha A3000 and the NEX series (NEX-3 NEX-5 NEX-5N NEX-6 NEX-7 NEX-F3) cameras with the 18-55mm, 55-210mm, 50mm, 16mm, 30mm lenses or any other lens with a 49mm thread.
• NOTE: This Kit is compatible with all 49mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø49 = 49mm lens thread size.
• UV filter reduces haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast. CPL filter(Circular Polarizer) is great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water.FLD filter allows for shooting under fluorescent lighting.Bring warm natural lighting to rooms that would otherwise be washed out by unappealing fluorescent lights.
• 9MM 3-in-1 Collapsible Design Rubber Lens Hood is made of collapsible rubber material and can be folded down for storing conveniently.Compatible with any lens with a 49mm filter thread.Offers protection for the front lens element against rain and mechanical damage, also protects the lense against impact, dust and particles etc.
• 49MM Center Pinch Lens Cap is great for protecting the front portions of your lens from water, dust and scratches.