It's time to end the enduring long kitchen time. Make cooking quick, safe and easy.
Reference ID: i7h5x1u3
People Can Apply: 05/12/2016 - 05/15/2016
Final Approval Date: 06/08/2016
Final Shipment Date: 06/10/2016
Retail purchase price: $ 15.99
Discounted purchase price: $ 0.99
Shipping options: Shipping is not free
Product URL: https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/i7h5x1u3/0
Location prerequisite: US
Facebook page fans prerequisite: 50 or more
Twitter followers prerequisite: 50 or more
Instagram followers prerequisite: 50 or more
Verification % prerequisite: 85.00 or higher
Rating prerequisite: 9 or higher
Task 1: Write post on Facebook about product
Task 2: Write post on Twitter about product
Task 3: Share Amazon review (optional - read first)
Professional Meat Steak Tenderizer, KOSOX 56 Stainless Razor-sharp Steel Blades meat tenderizer with Safety Lock
Are you tired with long-time cooking, BBQing, frying, or chewing the hard steak as stone or with no flavor?
It's time to end the enduring long kitchen time, here is a quite-quick, delicious and life-expanding tool.
Make cooking quick, safe and easy. Enjoy deeper and quicker penetration of marinades, up to 40% reduced cooking time and even cooking throughout chicken and other meats with uneven thicknesses.
1. Before using the tenderizer for the first time: It is recommended that it be cleaned thoroughly.
2. Place roast, steak, fish or other cut of meat on the cutting board. Remove cover from your meat tenderizer.
3. Gently press your meat tenderizer on the top of the steak,roast or other cut of meat. Avoid all bones. Repeat this process covering the entire piece of meat over and often as desired.
4. Cleaning your meat tenderizer after using. Make sure the water temperature is less than 80 degrees to prevent the plastic part deformed.
5. It can be more flexible to use if you lubricate the blades with cooking oil before use.
IMPORTANT: Keep blades away from body.
Caution: Sharp blades!
Twist tenderizer to lock blades and replace cover when not in use.