What Is Green Coffee Bean Extract? Green Coffee Beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. Green coffee beans have a high level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans.
Reference ID: r3a0a7b0
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
People Can Apply: 08/26/2015 - 09/04/2015
Final Approval Date: 09/10/2015
Final Shipment Date: 09/12/2015
Retail purchase price: $ 19.95
Purchase price: Business will provide free or highly discounted products for authors
Shipping options: Shipping is not free
Product URL: https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/r3a0a7b0/0
Task 1: Write review on Third Party Website
What Is Green Coffee Bean Extract?
Green Coffee Beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. The roasting process reduces the amount of the chemical chlorogenic acid. Therefore, green coffee beans have a high level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. Green Coffee has benefits for heart health, weight loss, and others.
How Does It Work?
Chlorogenic acid that is specially high in green coffee beans slows the absorption of fat from food intake and also activates metabolism of extra fat. As a proven bonus chlorogenic acid inhibits an enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase, that slows the release of glucose (sugar) into the bloodstream. This means your body won't absorb any fat and you will actually lose weight.
Benefits of Green Coffee Bean Extract
- No more feeling guilty about what you eat all the time. GCB boosts your metabolism.
- 100% pure extract with no fillers whatsoever. Safely loose weight without any "jitters" or "crashes".
- Clinically proven results. Over 12 weeks, participants taking Green Coffee Bean Extract lost an average of 17 pounds.
- Tells your body to burn stored fat for energy. Say hello to a smaller waist.
- Helps manage blood sugar levels. No more feeling tired after eating.