This Calcium Carbonate Powder is used medicinally as an dietary calcium supplement or gastric antacid for supporting healthy bones and teeth.- Calcium Carbonate is a basic calcium supplement…
Reference ID: u6s1b4i2
Business: Heiltropfen Lab.
Category: Health, Beauty & Personal Care
People Can Apply: 02/19/2016 - 02/23/2016
Final Approval Date: 03/11/2016
Final Shipment Date: 03/13/2016
Retail purchase price: $ 14.70
Discounted purchase price: $ 0.15
Shipping options: Shipping is not free
Product URL: https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/u6s1b4i2/0
Task 1: Share Amazon review with seller (optional - read first)
- Pharma grade (purer than Food grade).
- Used medicinally as an dietary calcium supplement or gastric antacid.
- Supporting healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium Carbonate is a basic calcium supplement that contains one of the highest concentrations of elemental calcium (about 40%).
- Used to wine making, agricultural, water treatment, cooking, to make DIY chalk paint...
Calcium Carbonate is a basic calcium supplement that contains one of the highest concentrations of elemental calcium (about 40%) making it an optimal formulation for supporting healthy bones and teeth. Calcium carbonate is a chemical compound, represented by the chemical formula CaCO3. It is estimated that about 4 percent of the Earth's crust is made up of calcium carbonate. It is found naturally in the form of minerals and rocks, some of which include calcite, limestone, chalk, marble, and aragonite. Calcium carbonate is the active ingredient in agricultural lime, and is created when calcium ions in hard water react with carbonate ions creating limescale. It is commonly used medicinally as a calcium supplement or as an antacid.