People Can Apply:
11/04/2015 - 11/20/2015
Final Approval Date:
Final Shipment Date:
Retail purchase price:
Business will provide free or highly discounted products for authors
Shipping is not free
Task 1: Write blog post / review about product
Task 2: Write post on Facebook about product
Task 3: Write post on Twitter about product
Task 4: Write post on Instagram about product
Task 5: Write review on Third Party Website
Bamboo Cutting Board - Natural Eco Friendly Non-slip - Awesome Serving Tray Gift
The beautifully crafted Leading Gourmet bamboo cutting board is ideal for your kitchen. It's time to move away from plastic and glass boards that can harbor bacteria and dull your knives. Instead we offer you a natural, non-porous, microbial free alternative. Made of 100% natural bamboo that is durable, versatile and lightweight.
Why choose the Leading Gourmet bamboo cutting board?
• Bamboo absorbs very little moisture and consequently does not shrink or swell making it a superior choice
• Bamboo products lessen the stress on the world's forests and are a self-regenerating natural resource• In terms of strength, they are about 16% harder than maple wood, lighter than regular wood
• It's harder to scar a bamboo board with a knife, yet soft enough not to cause damage or make your knives blunt, making it the perfect work surface to chop & slice on
• Our boards have been designed with non-slip silicone edges, ensuring that they do not move around on your granite kitchen counter tops
• Some bamboo cutting boards are glued together with adhesives that have formaldehyde in them, which could eventually leak into and contaminate food. This is NOT the case with Leading Gourmet, who ensure a non-toxic product
• We offer two color variants of the silicone edges & teal green and dark blue so you can easily match it to your kitchen and household color scheme
• The boards are large measuring approx 11.5x15.7in and comes with a built in handle for hanging
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Our bamboo boards are treated with a light mineral oil application before they leave the factory. They will require a regular coating to keep them in tip top condition, providing you with a lifetime of enjoyment. Hand wash with gentle dish soap and warm water - AVOID soaking your board and do NOT use in the dishwasher!