Polyurethane Coated, Cast-Iron C-Clamps are great for securely holding your projects in place (allowing you to free up your hands) including; wood crafts, metal fabrications, etc.
Reference ID: y5d2a7r7
Business: Happy Hydro
Category: Crafts & Tools
People Can Apply: 12/28/2017 - 01/12/2018
Final Approval Date: 01/17/2018
Final Shipment Date: 01/19/2018
Retail purchase price: $ 7.95
Discounted purchase price: $ 1.99
Shipping options: Free shipping
Product URL: https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/y5d2a7r7/0
Task 1: Write post on Facebook about product
Task 2: Write review on Third Party Website
Polyurethane Coated, Cast-Iron C-Clamp C-Clamps are great for securely holding projects in place (allowing you to free up your hands) including; wood crafts, metal fabrications, and bench top tools!
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH C-CLAMP is made of heavy-duty cast iron with a machined, stainless steel screw for optimal durability during the messiest projects.
- COATED SURFACE construction protects your clamps from moisture, preventing rust and corrosion from damaging your clamps. Blue Collar Tools C-Clamps will outlast uncoated clamps.
- HIGH-QUALITY ENGINEERING keeps your C-Clamp from bending and warping with reinforcing fins allowing it to squeeze with more force.
- 4-INCH OPENING is perfect for when you need a firm hold on your metal fabricating or woodworking projects in the garage and woodshop.
- SWIVELING CLAMP PAD floats in a low-resistance ball-and-socket joint to apply pressure evenly and prevents marring while turning the clamp screw.