Reporting Issues with Businesses or Products
Reasons to Report a Business
We appreciate your feedback on issues that you may occur. We promise to do everything in our power to help you solve any problems you might have. Here are the reasons to report a business:
- Coupon code is not working. Contact us if you have already tried contacting the business directly. (You can use our messaging system. Go to “My Reviews” page and click on “Send message” button you can see on the right from the promotion you have a problem with.)
- Business is not responding for over 10 days: You have to try contacting the business before reporting them.
- Demanding an Amazon review: After 10/03/2016, it will no longer be mandatory to verify Amazon reviews. All platforms for facilitating reviewing decided to turn to a new business model where the reviews on Amazon are no longer an obligation. Creating a review on Amazon is no longer an obligation, but if an author writes a review on Amazon, (s)he can share the review URL with the seller or on social media. This is called to get deals with no requirement or expectation of a review. Not verifying an Amazon review will not have a negative effect on the Verification percentage of authors. Read additional information here.
- The discounted purchase price must not be higher than 25% of the retail price. If businesses enter a higher price, or start asking authors to pay more then shown on the promotion page, it will lead to cancellation of the promotion and suspension of the account. Businesses can still send products free of charge.
Note: Reporting a business will not stop being approved for future deals from them. The only time you won't be able to apply for a promotion is if you've been approved previously.
How To: Report Issues with Businesses
Note: Do not leave a negative review due to coupon code issues or lack of communication. This is against the Terms of Service to leave a review for a product you didn't receive. It will not only get deleted, but you might also get your account cancelled by Amazon.
Reasons to Report a Product
Here are some reasons you might report a product:
- Price differs from Amazon listing
- Promotion value is not highly discounted
- Product image is wrong compared to the Amazon listing
- Shipping costs are incorrect
- Product category is incorrect/inappropriate
- Business has made any other kind of mistake on the listing
By reporting an issue with the product we will get notified, which will be monitored regularly.
How To: Report Issues with a Product
We sincerely hope our article was helpful and informative. We encourage you to leave a comment in the section below.