How to Use Coupon Codes
Once you are approved to review a product, you will receive a coupon code to the email address that you registered your Giveaway Service account with. Check that inbox often, as most codes expire within 48 hours of being issued. Pay close attention to which email address you left for notification.
Follow the instructions in that email and purchase the product using the coupon code provided.
Here is an example e-mail that contains all necessary information regarding getting the product via Amazon:
Dear James Smith,
Leader Accessories has updated shipping info for the promotion Leader Accessories Heavy Duty Auto Front or Back Seat Organizer for Car, Multi-pocket Travel Storage Bag Promotion.
The business has generated the following coupon code for you:
- Coupon Code: LEAD-2016-FREE
- Product URL: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071A02P0
You have 30 days to complete all the tasks (the final verification date is 02/01/2016).
If you don't receive the product in the next 2 weeks please contact us.
The Giveaway Service Team
For a detailed instruction on how to purchase the product, please check: https://www.giveawayservice.com/blog/how-to-get-to-the-products-on-amazon-
However, sometimes our users report issues regarding coupon codes.
Here are some frequent questions:
Q: Why is my code not working?
1. The promotion hasn't started yet: Wait a little longer and check the code again later.
2. The coupon code has expired: Contact the business for the correct code. You can use our messaging system. Go to “My Reviews” page and click on “Send message” button you can see on the right from the promotion you have a problem with. This is how you can contact the business directly.
3. The coupon code has already been used: Contact the business for the correct code. You can use our messaging system. Go to “My Reviews” page and click on “Send message” button you can see on the right from the promotion you have a problem with.
4. You are trying to purchase from the wrong business: If there are multiple businesses for a product, your code will only work for the business that created the code. You need to be sure that you are trying to buy the product from the correct business. Check your notification email to make sure you are trying to purchase the right product.
5. You have more than one item in your basket for which the coupon code isn't valid for: Remove the additional items, then try the coupon code again.
6. Business has mistakenly set up the coupon code incorrectly: Contact the business for the correct code.
Q: How to fix a wrong code?
We always recommend authors to contact the business straight away if the code doesn't work.
The business may not be aware of the issue or they discover later on that the code doesn't work. If you don't send them a message they will not be able to contact you, as they do not have access to authors’ emails. The only way for them to send you the correct code will be if you contact them directly.
You can use our messaging system. Go to “My Reviews” page and click on “Send message” button you can see on the right from the promotion you have a problem with. This is how you can contact the business directly.
Q: I have contacted the business but they haven't responded. Now what?
Please be patient and give the business a few days to respond as they may be buried in emails, especially if there's something wrong with all the codes.
If you have given them sufficient time to respond and you still don't hear from them, inform us about the problem via email. Our Customer Service will be happy to assist you.
What NOT to do?
If there is a problem with a coupon code, DO NOT LEAVE A FAKE OR BAD REVIEW!
This is not in accordance with Amazon's Terms and Conditions of leaving a review before actually receiving a product.
Amazon will not hesitate from deleting your review and/or even banning your account. This will also impact your verification percentage with us, so we kindly ask you to refrain from this activity.
Leaving an improper review can also cause a lot of damage to a business. We advise you to try solving the problem, rather than leaving a negative review for the product you had not received.
Remember, businesses go to a lot of effort in setting up coupon codes and creating their promotion, so that they can offer their products for a huge discount. If something in their code isn't working, there's very little they can do to resolve it unless you contact them directly to let them know.
If you require any more information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .